September 16th 20192 months ago Visit Website
September 26th 20192 months ago View Whitepaper
MONET is a public network architecture for mobile blockchains on demand. Based on a powerful consensus system Babble, with ad hoc blockchains MONET can process thousands of transactions per second with near instant finality. Video about MONET: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p56RWEU-r0o The Key Components of MONET architecture are: Multiple ephemeral …Read more...
MONET is a public network architecture for mobile blockchains on demand. Based on a powerful consensus system Babble, with ad hoc blockchains MONET can process thousands of transactions per second with near instant finality.
Video about MONET: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p56RWEU-r0o
The Key Components of MONET architecture are:
- Multiple ephemeral blockchains dynamically formed by users with their mobile devices;
- Inter-Blockchain Communication, enabling these blockchains to speak to one another;
- MONET Hub – an always on network that provides optional infrastructure services to the first applications and ad hoc blockchains
Currently we have the next products:
- Babble – is an open-source software system for developers who want to build peer-to-peer (p2p) applications;
- EVM Lite – MONET Interface compatible with Ethereum and other blockchains;
- Chatterbox is a demo app which uses the Babble Mobile library to enable multiple mobile devices to chat without a centralized server;
- Tenom is required at the point when there is a need to persist the blockchain information, and to save the proof of actions on another network;
In order to continue developing an open-source infrastructure for peer-to-peer mobile applications and distribute TENOM tokens among our community members we are organizing TENOM Token Sale....Read less
|Price||1 TNM = 1.54 CHF|
|Total Supply||10 000 000 TNM|
TENOM Additional Info
Martin is the CTO of Mosaic Networks. He created the company’s first products, Babble and EVM-Lite. Now he is set on gathering an exceptional community of like-minded partners around the project to help make Mosaic an active player in shaping the Internet of tomorrow. He holds degrees in applied Mathematics from Université Paris Dauphine and University of Chicago
Giacomo Puri Purini
Giacomo is the co-founder and CEO of Mosaic Networks. He previously co-founded a Bitcoin Startup for decentralized payments and loans based in New York in 2012. He later co-founded and sold a Modular Shoe Company based in the UK and currently focusing its development in China. Giacomo gained investment experience working closely with VC funds in the Cambridge, MA area. He holds a M.A. in Mathematics of Finance from Columbia University.
Kevin is a Software Developer at Mosaic Networks. He has spent the last two years working as a Software Developer at a Blockchain startup in London. Prior to this he worked for six years on Radar Signal Processing. Kevin is keen to realise the potential of Blockchain Technology to transform many aspects of our daily lives. He holds a degree in Engineering from the University of Oxford.
TENOM Ratings & Reviews
If you would like to leave a rating and review for TENOM, please use the form below.
Add Our Rating Widget To Your Site
1. Select which widget format you prefer (All logos are transparent, the background is just for reference).
2. Copy the embed code below and paste it anywhere you want the rating widget to show up on your site:
Don't miss out on the next big crypto! Get the newest and top rated ICO's straight in your inbox!
Daily, weekly, or monthly cryptocurrency performance reports delivered right to your inbox.
You have been subscribed successfully.