Seal Network ICO
May 13th 20185 months ago Visit Website
May 27th 20185 months ago View Whitepaper
Seal Network (SEAL)
Seal is the best way for anyone to check if a product is genuine or fake. Seal combines NFC chips, which are embedded into physical products, the Seal app, and the Seal Network to provide a fast, simple, and secure way to provide products authenticity and other services. By facilitating …Read more...
Seal is the best way for anyone to check if a product is genuine or fake. Seal combines NFC chips, which are embedded into physical products, the Seal app, and the Seal Network to provide a fast, simple, and secure way to provide products authenticity and other services. By facilitating a secure tokenized version of a physical product, Seal allows product-specific services to operate such as transferring ownership, theft prevention, insurance, but also brand activation campaigns and product analytics. Seal lets brands earn money every time their products change owners. For the first time in history, brands can earn money from items sold through the secondhand trade, while simultaneously protecting their markets from counterfeiters. Using the power of the blockchain, authenticity can be checked and ownership can be transferred decades from now, even if the product itself is discontinued, as long as people contribute to the decentralized Seal Network.
Seal Network Review
Seal Network Overview
|Price||1 ETH = 7000 SEAL|
|Total Supply||1.2 billion|
Seal Network Additional Info
Read our Q1 2018 report for the progress we made: https://seal.network/seal-2018-q1-report.pdf
Advantages of Participating in the ICO
- Seal uses NXP’s state-of-the-art dynamic NFC chips over static QR codes and RFID tags. NXP is the inventor and global leader of the production of NFC chips. It holds an 85% market share in the global smartphone transit-transaction market. The chips we use are virtually impossible to crack in current day computing. The Seal chip has 3 layers of 128 AES encryption and additional safeguards. A chip’s processing power, connectivity, networking, and sophistication is worthless unless it is covered by a security solution that provides proven end-to-end encryption across hardware and software. The Seal dynamic NFC chip changes state every single time it interacts, updating the correct key on the blockchain. So even if our chip got copied somehow it would be out of sync on the blockchain, causing a visible tamper on the product.
- Seal developed a working version of the product. The Seal app is compatible with Android and iOS (iPhone 7 and up). Current features include authenticity checks, ownership transfers, and inventory management.
- Products can essentially be claimed by an owner and registered on the blockchain by stating their ownership. There is a great need for transparency in ownership. Intellectual property rights are just not enough to deal with infringement of intellectual property. Seal provides the brands with full tracking of their products in which they will be able to combat midnight shifting and parallel trades as well as give them insights and analytics on the manufacturing and distribution of their products.
- Seal's system provides brands with the tools to deal with counterfeiting while actually making money instead of paying money to protect their products. This is not only valuable to the brands, but also to society as a whole since product lifecycle control is more important than ever.
- Seal is the only blockchain technology company that is part of the International Anti Counterfeiting Coalition (IACC.org, USA based). The IACC is the world’s largest non-profit organization devoted solely to protecting the intellectual property and deterring counterfeiting. Among the members of the IACC are the world’s most premium brands like Apple, Nike, Burberry, Rolex and many more.
- For the competitors it’s all about supply chain, for Seal it’s all about the relation between the brands and consumers. It doesn’t stop at PoS (Point of Sale), this is where it starts for Seal. For society, it is also of great importance to make the stream of products that we put into the physical world more visible. We have to be able to control the life cycles of the products we create and by extension manage our footprint on natural sources. Seal's product analytic services makes it possible to not only control product life cycles within the supply chain but enable brands to have insight into customer netnography even when the product is discontinued. In this way, brands are also able to recollect their resources after usage. This is crucial for dealing with overproduction and the creation of waste.
presale bonus has ended
Social Media Pages
Seal Network Team
Seal is Bart’s brainchild. Able to apply both left and right brain equally, Bart conjures up creative ideas and tests them using sophisticated data driven methods. He is an expert dealmaker with vast international business development experience at Dell, Bloomsix and Deloitte. His talent for innovation enabled him to work on projects in IOT, robotics, blockchain and the FiWare consortium. Bart is a 99th percentile member of Mensa and holds a master in Marketing Intelligence from the University of Groningen graduating on the topic of conjoint recommender systems in addition to completing the honours leadership track.
Joris is a technology leader and visionary with deep technical abilities that have enabled him to successfully identify market opportunities for innovation and guide mere concepts through the complete process to delivery of full-featured market-ready products. He was a child prodigy who began writing code at six and was active in the demo scene in the 1990s, and he has spent the last twenty years building diverse solutions and product strategies for various employers, consulting clients, and his own entrepreneurial ventures. Joris is a respected advisor to corporate leaders and a technical leader who also contributes to technology community mentorship programs and conferences, having won several awards and recognitions for his work.
Michael de Blok
VP Seal USA
Michael has a proven track record of almost 20 years within the IT industry as a Consultant and Principal Solutions Architect. He has spearheaded many Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies into new technological advancements making them current and secure. Michael's keenness to learn and grow has never stopped which shows by the number of industry certificates he holds. Accolades have been given by top software companies such as Microsoft, VMware, and Citrix. His inner circle calls him a savant for being able to learn and pick up information quickly. He also loves to share knowledge as he is known to present and speak at public events. Michael also has a proven track record of being a serial entrepreneur in the past by starting multiple businesses in; Consulting, Facebook Ads, e-Commerce, and even the catering and hospitality industry! He is a true jack of all trades and many peers have said he can do anything he sets his mind to.
Business Development Manager
For the past 10 years Kian's expertise and experience has grown into the field of marketing, building up a wide variety of skills including: marketing strategy, marketing research, branding, customer satisfaction, webdesign, video marketing, graphic design and editing, speaking at public events, photography and advertising. Educational backgrounds include a Bachelor in Commerce (Hanze University), Marketing Intelligence (University of Groningen) and a Master in the Social Science of Communication (Radboud University in Nijmegen).
Alexandra Moraga Pizarro
Blockchain / Quantum Security Engineer
Experienced Security Solution Designer/Subject Matter Expert with a demonstrated history of working in the banking industry. Skills include, but are not limited to, Identity and Access Management and Cryptography solutions as well as management/team leader skills. Strong business development professional with a Bachelor of Science (BSc) focused in Computer Science from University of Amsterdam.
Social Media Manager
Seal Network Ratings & Reviews
If you would like to leave a rating and review for Seal Network, please use the form below.
Add Our Rating Widget To Your Site
1. Select which widget format you prefer (All logos are transparent, the background is just for reference).
2. Copy the embed code below and paste it anywhere you want the rating widget to show up on your site:
Don't miss out on the next big crypto! Get the newest and top rated ICO's straight in your inbox!
Daily, weekly, or monthly cryptocurrency performance reports delivered right to your inbox.
You have been subscribed successfully.