Hoard – the cryptocurrency app you can bank on. We’re not building a bank, we’re reinventing banking. Mission: Empower anyone, anywhere in the world to hold, track, transfer, and transact with any tokenized assets from their mobile device, privately and instantly. Problem: Cryptocurrency technology is complex and often stifles adoption. …Read more...
Hoard – the cryptocurrency app you can bank on. We’re not building a bank, we’re reinventing banking.
Mission: Empower anyone, anywhere in the world to hold, track, transfer, and transact with any tokenized assets from their mobile device, privately and instantly.
Problem: Cryptocurrency technology is complex and often stifles adoption. Markets are hard to enter, which also blocks participation. Cryptocurrencies aren’t fungible like cash. Systems are missing critical AI and automation elements. Dapps and chains are fragmented. Overall, crypto is a nightmare for everyday consumers.
Solution: Build a cohesive ecosystem with a suite a financial tools for all blockchain-based assets. Remove the aforementioned barriers of entry and eliminate the steep learning curves. These actions will improve consumer adoption, increase utility, and extend the value of cryptocurrencies.
Blockchain: Hoard is developing a second-layer solution and decentralized exchange on the Ethereum blockchain. This will maximize scalability and interoperability, streamlining financial transactions between blockchains and assets. Our blockchain technology is backed by a community of Masternodes acting as their own exchanges, participating as order-matchers or market-makers and earning block rewards/trading fees for their efforts.
Product: Hoard has built an open-source and decentralized multi-currency wallet that is:
- capable of securely managing crypto-assets across multiple blockchains, fiat currencies, and multiple accounts
- packaged with a state-of-the-art design, delivering a more rewarding user experience
- backed by our own decentralized exchange protocol (codename: Smaug).
The wallet will be reinforced by a fiat gateway with advanced buying options, enabling the purchase of many different cryptocurrencies beyond Bitcoin and Ethereum.
The Hoard mobile wallet will provide easy-to-use features like swap technology, enabling anyone to trade cryptocurrencies without complex interfaces. Wallet users will be able to automatically track assets and record transactions across multiple cryptocurrency platforms, simplifying tax accounting at the end of the year. Additionally, mobile users can sync their device contacts to send payments to familiar faces, rather than complex addresses.
Investing and growing a portfolio will be simplified through a rules-based investing engine, inspired by the premise behind If This Then That (IFTTT). Select rules, link accounts, and live your life … Hoard will handle the rest. It’s instant diversification supported by automated re-balancing.
Finally, we’re working to improve merchant transactions globally by introducing QR code payments that integrate with existing point-of-sale (POS) systems. The goal? Deliver multi-asset transaction capabilities. This capability enables the buyer to spend in whichever cryptocurrency they hold, while the merchant accepts that transaction as the currency they prefer (including fiat)....Read less
|Category||Trading & Investing|
|Price||1 HOARD = .06 USD|
Hoard Additional Info
Advantages of Participating in the ICO
- OAR is intrinsically beneficial to holders of any currency; thus the need to build out our own exchange and multi-currency wallet. OAR enables consumers within decentralized economies to invest, hold and use any currency they deem fit, circumventing any physical or digital borders. Economically, OAR holders are incentivized to “hoard” our currency so they may transact freely with any other currency. The more OAR one has, coupled with it’s value, the greater the ability to transact instantly. The OAR token augments the “velocity of money” within the cryptocurrency ecosystem whereby OAR is leveraged as a store of value to boost usability of any supported tokens on the open market and guarantee the on-chain settlement of Smaug network transactions.
Social Media Pages
Interaction, interface, and strategy design. Former senior UX designer for Wells Fargo. Former VP of product for LegalHub.
Backend & AI nurturer. Former DoD turned crypto-anarchist.
Hoard Ratings & Reviews
If you would like to leave a rating and review for Hoard, please use the form below.
Add Our Rating Widget To Your Site
1. Select which widget format you prefer (All logos are transparent, the background is just for reference).
2. Copy the embed code below and paste it anywhere you want the rating widget to show up on your site:
Don't miss out on the next big crypto! Get the newest and top rated ICO's straight in your inbox!
Daily, weekly, or monthly cryptocurrency performance reports delivered right to your inbox.
You have been subscribed successfully.