June 28th 20183 weeks ago Visit Website
August 11th 2018in 3 weeks View Whitepaper
Our CRYPTASSIST ICO SET TO LAUNCH JUNE 28 The ultimate set of crypto-related tools all in one easy to use application. Cryptassist (CTA), the cryptocurrency resource and information platform announce the launch of their much anticipated ICO on June 28 2018. The Cryptassist mission is to supply everyone with unfettered …Read more...
Our CRYPTASSIST ICO SET TO LAUNCH JUNE 28
The ultimate set of crypto-related tools all in one easy to use application.
Cryptassist (CTA), the cryptocurrency resource and information platform announce the launch of their much anticipated ICO on June 28 2018.
The Cryptassist mission is to supply everyone with unfettered access to the world of crypto-assets through an array of essential tools with everything from trading and news alerts, to an OTC exchange and even a debit card. There exists no platform which covers the breadth and width of this many crypto-related features in one platform.
“We strive to simplify every aspect of crypto trading and research so that everyone from the average holder to the experienced day trader have the same data and advanced resources to make an informed trading decision.”
The problem of complexity in a burgeoning crypto market has reached an apex. As of June of 2018 well over 1600 cryptocurrencies and Blockchain related projects have been conceived, not to mention the 100s that failed. According to Coinschedual.com, 471 ICOs launched in 2018 alone. As the market continues to grow, so does the problem of accessing all of the resources that are required to even comprehend this complex environment. Blockchain explorers are a great example. Each new coin most likely requires its own Blockchain explorer.
Cryptassist solves the problem of complexity by supplying all of the necessary resources in one easy to access location.
For example, their Multi-Coin Block Explorer allows the user to enter one of many coins’ public addresses into one search bar instead of having to search for separate block explorers for every coin. But that’s just one of the many features Cryptassist offers.
Whether you are in need of trading and arbitrage alerts, investigating upcoming ICOs, looking for crypto related talent, comparing trading pairs, needing news at the moment it is published, or maybe you would just like to relax with an augmented reality game of CryptoGo, Cryptassist is your one-stop hub for anything crypto related. They even host an OTC exchange as well as a standard spot exchange with discounted fees for CTA holders.
Their debit card allows the user to spend the top 50 Cryptocurrencies all over the world. Nowhere else will you find so many essential features in one easy to use platform.
THE APPLICATION AND BUSINESS MODEL
Many of the services offered by on the cryptassist app will be free to use and other features such as the Trading Alerts, Cryptstarter, and their OTC Exchange, will be pay-per-use features at a very reasonable cost.
THE CRYPTASSIST DEFLATION MODEL
Crypsassist introduces its innovative deflation model. The coins that are spent on the pay-per-use features of the app will then be immediately burned or locked away in an inaccessible public address. Continuously reducing the supply thus combats price resistance in the marketplace. Less supply encourages the value of the remaining coins.
CRYPTASSIST INITIAL COIN OFFERING
Cryptassist will accept contributions in both fiat – by Bank Wire or PayPal, and the top 100* cryptocurrencies as listed on CoinMarketCap at 12am CST on the 28 June 2018. Users will also be able to submit suggestions for other crypto currencies to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ICO dates: 28/06/2018 to 11/08/2018
Features of the Cryptassist Platform will include:
- Debit Card – integration allowing the user to refill their card with any of the top 50 cryptocurrencies and use anywhere that accepts Visa or Mastercard.
- CryptoGo – a free augmented reality app where users can search, locate and receive tangible rewards – crypto.
- Cryptstarter – an innovative cryptocurrency crowdfunding feature which will allow users to raise funds for creative projects.
- Exchange – a fully licensed spot exchange offering full cryptocurrency trading with reduced fees for CTA trades.
- Multi-Coin Block Explorer – allowing users to eliminate the use of multiple blockchain explorers to search the transaction histories of multiple coins.
- ChatPay – a social messaging and online payment system operating on a decentralized network.
- Arbitrage Opportunities Alerts – users can receive alerts when selected coins display certain prices on certain exchanges and arbitrage opportunities present themselves.
- Cryptassist Philanthropy Innovation – A free app allowing users to donate to nonprofit organizations in either fiat or the top 50 cryptocurrencies. Donors can track and validate contributions in real-time and post the impact of their donations to their linked social media accounts.
- ICO Assistant – to assist project founders plan their project and launch an ICO to raise capital.
- Where To Spend Crypto – a database and map displaying where crypto can be spent. Users can submit suggestions for inclusion of crypto-friendly businesses.
- Cryptassist Webshop – Find thousands of products at very reasonable prices. You can make purchases with your top 50 cryptocurrencies and have them shipped right to your doorstep.
Cryptassist Freelancer – linking businesses to freelance talent for collaboration on crypto related projects.
- News Updates – personalized real-time crypto related news alerts from leading sources.
- OTC Trading Platform – users can list and search for low volume cryptocurrencies which can then be sold Over-The-Counter or OTC. Cryptassist will function as an escrow service.
- One Trading Tool – a single platform that will allow users to connect to and trade on over 50 exchanges in one place.
- Social Media Scanner – view trending cryptocurrencies and analyze social volume with graphs as related to price of selected cryptocurrencies using customized preferences.
- Community Forum – users can participate by providing and collecting information and discussing topics related to cryptocurrencies. Geographical or language searches are available.
- Trading Alerts – personalized profile creation and optional trading alerts to suit the trader’s particular needs.
- Cryptopedia – a database of available websites, blogs and forums covering cryptocurrencies. Geographical or language searches are available.
- ICOs and Airdrops – information on upcoming ICOs, Bounty Programs and Airdrops.
- Customizable Graphs – individual coin and overall market prices and volumes.
- Portfolio Visualization and Manager – Users can view their portfolio in an easy to understand and customizable graphs.
- Integration – a comprehensive view from external sites showing cryptocurrency mining comparisons to Bitcoin, the most popular crypto currency exchanges and crypto currency market cap rankings.
- Real-Time Statistics – view up-to-date statistics on a user’s preferred coin selection and major exchange markets.
- Crypto Compare – Users can view and compare crypto trading pairs and see which coins can be swapped for which. Cryptassist will convert to a DAG based algorithm in order to stay at the forefront of crypto technology.
DAG BASED ALGORITHM
Cryptassist will convert to a DAG based algorithm in order to stay at the forefront of crypto technology.
Connect with us
Telegram Group: https://t.me/CryptAssistCoin
Bitcointalk ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4553885.0
|Category||Trading & Investing|
Cryptassist Additional Info
Cryptassist aims to supply everyone with access to crypto through an array of essential tools
Advantages of Participating in the ICO
- Cryptassist has everything related to cryptocurrency in one platform
- You can withdraw all your favorite crypto's with one debit card
- You can have fun and earn crypto's at the same time with our CryptoGo game
- All block explorers in one platform
- A full licensed exchange
- We make it possible to chat with friends and send them a payment in-chat
- We want to bring people and start-ups together, with Cryptstarter
- Cryptassist will function as an escrow, so you can trade your crypto's with other on our marketplace and OTC with confidence
- Innovative deflation model, our coin decreases in quantity while increasing in value
- Find freelancers and pay with crypto
- Everyone from the average holder to the experienced day trader can have the same data and advanced resources to make an informed trading decision
- We contribute to the world by giving back to charity
- You have a chance to win a Tesla Roadster
- Find out where to spend your crypto's with our platform
- All the crypto related news (about crypto in general, and your favorite coins in particular)
- A strong team and managent, with a strong vision and passion. We are here to stay
- The cryptocurrency market is ever growing, Cryptassist will provide you with all the tools and information to comprehend this complex environment
- Cryptassist ICO will accept contributions in both fiat and 100+ cryptocurrencies. Suggestions to add more payment methods are welcome
- The Cryptassist philanthrophy innovation will let you donate your crypto to non-profit organizations
- We can assist project founders plan their project and launch an ICO to raise capital
- The Cryptassist webshop will let you shop for anything you may need and pay with your crypto
- The Cryptopedia will contain an extensive database of available websites, blogs and forums covering everything related to cryptocurrencies
- All information on upcoming ICOs, Bounty Programs and Airdrops in one tool
- Users can add their portfolio and view its real-time value
- Cryptassist will give you information regarding cryptocurrency mining to find out which crypto is the most valuable to mine at the moment
- Cryptassist will be DAG based, meaning more transaction in less time
30% and 2-4% referral bonuses
2% and 4% bonuses
Social Media Pages
Henri is the CEO of Cryptassist. With an involvement in cryptocurrencies as an investor, trader and miner almost from the start, his knowledge of crypto ecosystems is without peer. Henri possesses an extensive background in business development, marketing and communications.
Matthijs has a background as a successful business banker, managing and financing corporate portfolios across several continents, including as an advisor to state financed government projects in South America. Combined with his enthusiasm for everything crypto, Matthijs’ expertise in finance, economics, business banking and management will allow him to take a leading role as CFO, ensuring that the financial values, policies and procedures of Cryptassist are implemented.
Imran is the Chief Technical Officer at Cryptassist, an industry leading solutions architect, Imran is on the cutting edge of IT operations. Methodical, execution oriented and passionate about leading his team to ensure that Cryptassists functional requirements are met, his knowledge of the blockchain, cryptocurrencies, emerging technologies and methodologies to develop new or improve existing systems is without peer.
Terry possesses 40+ years of entrepreneurial experience founding and developing successful businesses on several continents and has also been engaged as a consultant to both governments and major corporations during his career. Proficient in financial management and data analysis, with an emphasis on designing and implementing business strategies, he will integrate these skills with the team at Cryptassist.
Niki’s marketing expertise is a welcome addition to the Cryptassist team. An entrepreneur by nature, he has developed several successful businesses in Europe and Asia over the past two decades and is currently the CEO of the innovative company, Horticraft Holland. Able to speak 5 languages, Niki is responsible for developing and implementing the Cryptassist strategic marketing plan, designed to attract potential Cryptassist users and retain existing users. He will work in collaboration with the CEO and the Public Relations Manager to convey the philosophy of the Cryptassist ecosystem to the broadest possible audience.
Public Relations Manager
Samantha brings a wealth of experience to the team gained during her tenures with large multi-national corporations based in Europe, Asia and the USA. Samantha manages the Public Relations and Social Media teams at Cryptassist and works closely with the CEO in planning, implementing and communicating the benefits of the Cryptassist ecosystem. She will represent Cryptassist at events and meetings globally, communicate with cryptocurrency and main stream media, and coordinate the delivery of the Cryptassist message through the many social media platforms.
Another member of the talented Mobiloitte Technologies team at Cryptassist is Probir, a senior Mobile App Developer with more than 4 years development experience on iOS and Android platforms. Both platforms have its own core language and development environments that are in a state of constant change, adding to the challenges Probir faces to develop the application programming interfaces required to support the mobile functionality of the Cryptassist app.
Mobile App Developer
Bharat has joined Cryptassist as a Mobile App developer with our technical partner, Mobiloitte. Able to develop both iOS and Android platforms, Bharat keeps abreast of the constantly changing development environments that exist on both platforms through constant research and collaboration with manufacturers and colleagues. This ensures that the expertise he brings to Cryptassist is the very latest, enabling our mobile apps on both platforms to be state-of-the-art.
A team member with our technical partner, Mobiloitte, Vivek has joined Cryptassist as an extremely talented Android Application developer. With more than 5 years in this field after graduating with an Engineering degree in Information Technology, Vivek brings to Cryptassist a wealth of knowledge gained from a multitude of successful application developments, which are now in everyday use across the world on devices using the Android platform. We welcome Vivek to Cryptassist.
With more than 9 years of experience working with Mobiloitte, Cryptassist’s technical partner, Deepak has progressed to be a leading Solutions Architect. In collaboration with fellow developers, Deepak identifies Cryptassist’s requirements, defines and implements the appropriate technological solutions and designs the required systems to incorporate those solutions and protocols, ensuring that the technical requirements of the Cryptassist platform are met.
Roanna has a comprehensive background as a customer support officer in Europe. As part of the Cryptassist team she will assist potential users of Cryptassist by providing them with information on the platform and guidance to establish accounts. For existing users she will resolve enquiries by analyzing the enquiry and aiding the user to resolve any issue through her consultation with the relevant Cryptassist department, also providing the user with detailed information on specific areas of the Cryptassist platform, or the platform as a whole.
Matt has joined Cryptassist as our spokesperson. An avid investor and trader since the dawn of cryptocurrencies, crypto is now part of his DNA. With an extensive background in marketing across several countries and diverse industries, Matt is an integral part of our marketing team and the face of Cryptassist at major blockchain events around the world, promoting the Cryptassist platform to the crypto community.
(ADVISOR) President at DAGlabs
Guy is a software developer that has served as an engineer at Voltaire, Broadcom and Intel. A cybersecurity specialist and an entrepreneur with a passion for everything crypto, Guy has been an active contributor to the global Bitcoin community and was CEO of Spondoolies-Tech, a developer, manufacturer and vendor of state-of-the-art Bitcoin mining rigs. Currently Guy is the President of DAGlabs, a company dedicated to the research and development of DAG protocols for blockchain based projects and platforms.
(ADVISOR) ICO Consultant
Mirko has been an advisor for some very large and successful ICOs. He was the co-founder of INFOCOIN, a venue in Rome that published one of the first websites that provides information on cryptocurrencies and related events and a founder of the MF-CRYPTO Project, which provides training and dissemination of knowledge in the crypto sector. Mirko has worked in the Chamber of Deputies – XVII Legislature, part of the National Italian Parliament, where he was the leading consultant on matters such as innovation, new technologies, cryptocurrency and blockchain as well as the organizer of events and conferences on revolutionary cryptocurrency ecosystems.
(ADVISOR) Advisor & ICO Consultant
Simon is the Senior Editor at Irish Tech News, Editor in Chief at CryptoCoinNews and a freelance contributor for other leading media outlets. He is the No. 1 Rated Expert on ICObench and is the top ranked member of People of Blockchain #1/1000. Simon has worked as an advisory board member on over 50 successful ICO launches that have achieved their targets by assisting them with marketing, media, public relations and strategy.
(ADVISOR) Blockchain & ICO Consultant
Naviin Kapoor is a blockchain and ICO consultant, as well as a business transformation leader with more than eleven and a half years of experience in project management and business analysis and more than a year of experience in Ethereum, Bitcoin, Hyper Ledger, EOS, consensus protocol and distributed/shared ledger technology. He has also attained various industry certifications such as PMP, CBAP, ITIL, PSM 1 & CSM.
(ADVISOR) Blockchain and ICO Advisor
Ian Scarffe is a serial entrepreneur, investor and consultant with business experience from around the world. As a leading entrepreneur, Ian is on a personal mission to develop a culture of entrepreneurship, helping start-ups achieve their full potential as well as helping to expand existing companies.
(ADVISOR) Founder allcoinWiki
When Joakim delivered major projects to AT&T in California and the Ericsson Group (NASDAQ:ERIC) in the same year, on time and where everyone had stated that the project deliveries were impossible, he gave a T-shirt to each of his 500 team members that said “Everything is Possible”.
(ADVISOR) Founder allcoinWiki
Anders has worked for two decades to create the emerging technologies of 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G and IOT in 10 different countries for Ericsson Group (NASDAQ:ERIC) and today the 7.8 billion mobile subscriptions exceed the world population.
(ADVISOR) Crypto enthusiast and mentor
Nikolay is a crypto enthusiast and mentor and is rated amongst the top 5 people of blockchain. He has 20 years of experience in large scale transaction projects and has achieved many awards and titles in the IT business, including the Self-Made Russia Award, Tech Guru and Super TOP Award, to name just a few.
(ADVISOR) ICO Advisor
Jason is a serial entrepreneur and inventor in mobile technology, blockchain ecosystems, digital marketing and AI and ERP related businesses. He is the co-founder of Treascovery, Chidopi and TimeBox and has helped on more than 30 ICO projects as an advisor. Jason has more than 20 years of proven track record managing RD, IT, sales and consulting services and has 9 technology related patents which are used in more than 2000 Apps. He is also the former head of PeopleSoft and JDE Solution located in Greater China. Jason is also a top expert of ICObench and the International Blockchain Consulting Announcement Group.
(ADVISOR) ICO Advisor and Crypto Enthusiast
Vladimir is a world-class professional and legal consultant with over ten years experience in the legal, finance, retail, and IT industries. A renowned cryptocurrency expert and ICO advisor, he is a Top 5 worldwide ICO Bench Certified Expert.
(ADVISOR) Founder The Blackmore Group
Phillip founded The Blackmore Group in 2013, seeing it grow into a business with substantial assets under management and a suite of investment products across multiple classes for individuals and institutions in the UK and on other continents. He has over 15 years’ experience in financial services and specializes in wealth management, angel investment, commercial property investment and financial technology and is a well-known online influencer in the blockchain and crypto world.
(ADVISOR) Founder at Travelflex
One of the earliest investors in cryptocurrency, Peter decided in 2011 to concentrate on Bitcoin mining with great success. Due to his active participation in trading, mining and investing, Peter has gained exceptional knowledge of cryptocurrency ecosystems. With this accrued knowledge, Peter decided to launch his own cryptocurrency. We are extremely honored to have Peter as an advisor and know that his insights, advice and contributions will be of great benefit to Cryptassist.
Shoeb A. Zahoori
(ADVISOR) Strategic Technology Advisor
Shoeb provides digital solutions across the globe. Focusing on the digitization of enterprises and supporting startups to bring their ideas to life using software solutions associated with IoT, BOT and Apps, Shoeb uses blockchain technology to re-innovate industries from food through to E-commerce, assisting brands and enterprises to bring ideas to the market, improve processes and minimize risks. Skills he brings to the development of the Cryptassist platform.
He is proficient in Swift, a specifically designed Apple programming language used for developing apps, along with skills in Java, C, C++, MySql, Realm, Oracle and Objective-C. Deepak is an AMCAT Certified Software Engineer .
Cryptassist Ratings & Reviews
If you would like to leave a rating and review for Cryptassist, please use the form below.
Add Our Rating Widget To Your Site
1. Select which widget format you prefer (All logos are transparent, the background is just for reference).
2. Copy the embed code below and paste it anywhere you want the rating widget to show up on your site:
Don't miss out on the next big crypto! Get the newest and top rated ICO's straight in your inbox!
Daily, weekly, or monthly cryptocurrency performance reports delivered right to your inbox.
You have been subscribed successfully.